Deedolleats: Podgy and The Banker

We (me and bf) have been wanting to try Podgy and The Banker for some time as the pictures from other bloggers look nice.

Being a total new blog owner (I am more active in instagram), I only remember to take picture of the food. No photos on the cafe and it's ambience. Lol #noob

Well, I must say this cafe has one of the most easy going and care less ambience. Very carefree indeed. I feel like I can just stay in here for hours with a book. But nothing perfect, it can be quite annoying when you have to share a table (not many small table) with a chatty group.





It was a sSaturdayand I was feeling grumpy, so I ordered a hot chocolate (RM 10) to sooth the grumpiness. The hot chocolate was very chocolaty and rich.  



My breakfast was Omelette with beef bacon and mushroom at RM14. 


I would prefer my omelette to have better presentation but it taste better than it looks. I would prefer to have more seasoning, that's only me. 

All in all, I think the pricing is reasonable for the food. A cafe with nice ambience. 


  Podgy & The Banker
Address: Podgy & The Banker, 2 Jalan Sri Hartamas 8, Kuala Lumpur
Opening hours: Wed - Mon, 9am – 12am 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deedolleats: Tonkatsu by Ma Maison

Deedolltravel: Night 1 - Singapore 2 Days 2 Nights Getaway 2014