Deedolltravel: Day 2 - Singapore 2 Days 2 Nights Getaway 2014 - Lunch

Lunch was the highlight of this trip, in my opinion.


We went to White Rabbit, located on Harding Road. It was housed in a beautiful restored old chapel. The environment was warm and cozy.

I think we went a little bit crazy and over excited as we ordered way more than we thought we will.


It really was a beautiful place. 


It was a Saturday morning and the restaurant was quite packed. 

 We was thinking of having their set lunches, only to find out that they serve brunch menu on weekends. Oh well, it is still as good. I find the prices were quite affordable (given the portion and if I don't convert the currency). T.T why I don't earn Singapore Dollars.


 And behold, the picture shows the amount of food we ordered that day (I'm swallowing my saliva just looking at the pictures). All the other girls ordered cocktails except me. My drink really stand out in this picture. Haha.

 My tea comes with a super cute rabbit biscuit. So cute!


This is what I ordered - Belgium Waffles with berries, maple syrup and vanilla whip cream. I must say my favourite is the whip cream, so light and with slight sweetness. It was no as smooth as I expected but heck, that's hand whipped, better than those from a can! The waffles were light and not doughy. Thumbs up!

This was the Crispy Potato Rosti with Smoked Salmon. Yums Yums

The Charcuterie Platter to share, we have saucisson, smoked duck breast, iberico chorizo, mushroom terrine, duck rilettes, pickled vegetables and paired with rustic bread. I love all of it!


This is the White Rabbit Fry Up. Really good scramble eggs.

 Great Fruit Yoghurt with Muesli. I love how fresh the fruits are and the crunchiness of muesli.

 Fettuccine Carbonara was very creamy with lots of bacon.

 Maine Lobster was yummy but cannot see lobster meat. Maybe it's like that.

French toast was soft and light, love the whip cream.

Steak and egg! To satisfy meat lover's craving on a brunch day.

To get there, it's better to hail a taxi as there is no train station nearby. You could drive if you have a car, they have a parking lot adjacent to the restaurant.


White Rabbit
Address: 39C Harding Rd, Singapore 249541
Closed on Mondays
Website: http://www.thewhiterabbit.com.sg/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deedolleats: Podgy and The Banker

Deedolleats: Tonkatsu by Ma Maison

Deedolltravel: Night 1 - Singapore 2 Days 2 Nights Getaway 2014